Thursday 20 December 2007

I've got no life.

Bloody... I find that I have difficulty keeping my blog running, and am very fond of being M.I.A.

Well, I don't know how the hell I've sorta lost my drive for blogging. Maybe I just think that my life's just too boring to be blogged about.

But anyway, life has been the same so far: Online or play my PSP when at home, or I'll be out shopping, or else I'll be in school helping out with the band (most of the time actually).

Crap... I really don't know how to carry on with this post. But anyhow, if you've heard Last Christmas (originally composed by George Michael and performed by the pop duo Wham!) before, then I think this is a nice cover of the song by Jimmy Eat World, other than 'N Sync's acapella cover.

It sounds a little bit more upbeat and pop-ish, but nevertheless, it's Jimmy Eat World!



Last Christmas I gave you my heart.

But the very next day you gave it away.

P.S. Stupid Yjie doesn't wanna lend me DJMax to play... Noooooooo! -.-

No comments: