Friday 21 December 2007

Can't sleep for nuts

I really can't sleep early for nuts man. And that's so frustrating!

Have to go school early for band tomorrow morning (at 8.30am) while you guys are still asleep dreaming about your favourite toy, favourite girl/boy, desired place of interest to go, and whatever fantasies and crap you can mention and think of.

So well, from experience, I've decided to do something different, and sleep early so that I'll have maximum energy for tomorrow! But hell, slept for 3 hours and woke up at 12.30am, and I can't sleep anymore! (Gosh, so my 12 o'clock alarm is really working right now... but at the wrong time -.-)

How the hell am I supposed to spend the next 6 or 7 hours?! Damn, it's unpredictable.

Not that I'm complaining about the uber early wake up call I have to hear from my alarm when I'm still in slumber, but the problem here now is that, I can't go to sleep and most importantly get PROPER sleep before I'm geared up for the entire day with the band.

Ah well, for now, I'll just go watch anime and some movies... maybe I should try not sleeping for today? 'Cause the feeling seriously sucks when you have to force yourself up while you're still semi-conscious.

At that time, it really felt like the earth's gravitational pull at my bed has increased by 10 fold.

No comments: