Friday 20 July 2007

Of races and holidays.

Hello, wassup! (:

You know what? There's school tomorrow! Not that I'm happy that there's school, but to be precise, there will be no lessons tomorrow in celebration of Racial Harmony Day!

It seems like the government has put in much effort to maintain racial harmony in Singapore. And maybe that's why 4C's in celebration too! (: Haha, just like what Fa and me conversed about, despite being a class with different students taking different streams, we still blend well as a class. All the fun, all the laughter, all the playful times, all the sad times, we did it all together!

But sometimes it's kind of sad to end a friendship that could worth a lifetime.

Oh well...! Tomorrow's Friday, so... definitely gonna skate tomorrow! Then there's TKBand's Anniversary dinner on Saturday evening, and I've yet to think of what to wear on that day (Don't come to me and tell me not to wear anything -.-).

Followed by tuition on a Sunday MORNING (Goshhhhh!) and then gotta study for the coming Chemistry test on Monday.

It's gonna be a hectic weekend, but well, live it to the fullest! (:


And guess what? I'm really in love with Hybrid Theory la. It's known to be the most successful album by Linkin Park, and it's also the most commercially successful album for the Nu Metal genre. Cheers to LP! (:

How I wish LP would return to their genre, which is most famous for, for their next album!

P.S. Oh, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is gonna be out in a couple of days! I can't wait to read it, but meanwhile, I'm gonna start reading Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King first!

No comments: