Friday 13 July 2007

Eve of Friday the 13th.

Through the decades and centuries, homosapiens have definitely progressed beyond anyone could have ever expected. It's so significant just by looking at the level of the technology now. It's really great to know that humans have such great minds.

However, I think one of the biggest flaw of humans is laziness, and sad to say, I'm a good example of it.

I remember how I used to be hardworking when I was in Sec2. Whenever I reached home, I would take out my homework, make a cup of coffee to perk myself up, sit on the table with my pens ready, and focus on my work. When I had problems with the math homework, I would call a classmate to clear my doubts.

But now, I would just turn on the freakin' computer and do what I'll always do... MSN, music, anime, and so on and so forth...

Yes, maybe many of us were more hardworking 2 years ago, and what's surprising is that, we're less hardworking and driven now when it's a more important year than 2 years ago!

It's hard to kick this stupid habit eventhough I know I should change.

Oh well... I'm a bad, bad, naughty boy! (:

P.S. Tomorrow's Friday the 13th, and I don't know whether I should be superstitious or not. Haha. And geeeee, there's Emath level test tomorrow! >.<

No comments: