Sunday 22 July 2007

TK Band 40th Anniversary.

Just came back from TKBand's 40th Anniversary Dinner, and it was really a hell lot of fun! (:

Had fun being the BRAVEST SOUL of my group, and dressed up as a model, showing off the freakin' skirt (of the old TKBand uniform) I was wearing, had fun watching all videos in tribute to Miss Irene Joseph, and of course TKBand herself. All the videos (made by Bong Seng) were really touching, and are a reminiscent of the past outdoor times. How I wish I was back in the field again! And not to forget, I had fun taking photos with whoever I had taken photo with! (:

Unfortunately, I didn't have my own camera. (Actually I have, but it's spoilt, and I can't seem to find the other one.) Oh well, I'm gonna own a better one by the time Farewell Party comes!

Oh ya, come to think of it, I realised I had so much fun that I literally forgot whatever worries and unhappiness I was feeling previously! Haha, great man, I tell you. This feeling's like the extreme weather conditions in a desert, though not to an extremist's extent. But well, having my utmost fun, definitely blew my mind off.

But on a sad note, some things are really hard for me to say, when I really want to say it out. How I wish... the person knows.

Oh well! Let's not spoil the mood! (:

How can I forget, a good job done to the Mr Azlan, Mr Sumitra, the Sec1s to 3s of TKBand, and the rest of the organising committee! It was wonderful to see the whole event kick off so well!

P.S. I have gotten my Harry Potter Book 7, but I've not been chiong-ing it. I guess I'll just take my time to read it, and appreciate it to the fullest as it is the very final instalment to the popular novel by J.K.Rowling! (:

No comments: