Thursday 7 June 2007

Stress.

With the extremely high number of readers Amirul has for his blog, it'll be in no time everyone knows that I've made through TJCBand's auditions. Despite this, one thing that I'm gonna be dead damn sure about is that I'm never gonna gloat over a small success like this.

Instead, I'm feeling very stressed up because of it.

I know it's the holidays, and it's very weird of me to say that I'm feel damn f***ing stressed up now. But let's face reality, I am, and will be, facing quite a great deal of pressure for 20 odd days, 'cause basically, I have these number of days to decide whether to carry on with the DSA, or reject it.

I have a very important decision to make.

Now, the pros and cons of rejecting and accepting are clashing too much. I have a bloody difficult time deciding which path I should go. So let me be very frank about it here.

1. I've been accepted through DSA, and once I make it through the interview, all I have to do is work damn hard and get below 20 -- or better, below 10 -- for my L1R5 for my Prelims/O'Levels (no matter what also have to work damn hard), and I'm so-called automatically in TJC.

2. I've made it through, and moreover, I'm in one of the good JC bands. It'll be a waste if I drop out of it now.

3. I'm standing on a thin line between going to JC, or going to Poly. This is my very, very worrying problem for now.

4. "To go TJC or not?" This is one heck of a question. I know life in there is stressful, but many have told me with the people there, I should be able to cope.

5. Peer pressure. If I were to drop out of DSA, people might say things like: "It's such a waste la, you've made it through and you want to drop out, how foolish are you? Many can't wait to be in your place, you know?" or anything along this line. But I know, I have to be myself, 'cause it's my future, and not theirs.

Gosh, my future lies in my hands. No doubt.

Oh well... I really wished someone great could advise me!

Please, please, my help! >.<

No comments: