Saturday 9 June 2007

Peer pressure.

My mind's in a total mess.

I totally anticipated this peer pressure if I was going to consider rejecting TJC's DSA.

I knew people will say things here and there, but no matter what, I still find Sheep's question "Would you regret it if you don't go to TJC?" the most constructive. And then here comes Amirul's comment "And Zhiyi says he may want to reject the DSA to TJC. Lol, then why go for it in the first place!"

And here's my answer:
1) I really wanna be part of TJCSBand and that was why I went for the audition.
2) The institution of my choice is tilted more towards Polytechnic than JC (though I'm still considering VERY VERY hard on the course I should take).

WTF right?

Yes, some might think it's damn bloody greedy of me to want to join both a Polytechnic and TJCSBand. Some might think that, since I've made it through the DSA so easily, why the f*** do I still want to reject it at this time?! Some might even think that I'm playing a fool out of the DSA, and making a fool out of myself.

And I definitely know that if I reject the DSA, it'll be a total waste! That's because I love music, and I know my seniors and friends believe I have the potential... to be frank.

At the same time, I also have to consider my future -- this refers to in which insitution will I be able to cope and adapt well, and have comfort learning.

But hey look, I'm not stupid here. From the time I posted my previous entry, I had already anticipated such things to happen. Not that I'm against people's opinions or suggestions, but look, do you think they're constructive?

Hmm... so maybe that's why I'm having a f***ing hard time on deciding whether I should accept or reject the DSA.

Oh well, maybe I shouldn't have told anyone about me being accepted. Seems to be my f***ing fault.

Or maybe like what Amirul said, I shouldn't have gone for the audition at all?

P.S. But anyway, thanks for ALL the advice and comments given by Linda, TJCian, Sheep, Fafa, and Amirul. I'll make sure I'll take all of them into consideration.

No comments: