Thursday 14 June 2007

4Chalet in A1120.

3 days 2 nights at Pasir Ris Downtown East, and it was magnificent and enjoyable! Afterall, I simply love 4C. (:

Throughout the 3 days there, all of us had our utmost fun, and it's impossible to describe every detail in words. Alright, having said that, I'll try to summarise everything as short as possible.

Most importantly, pictures speak louder than words.

Day One:
1. Checked in at Pasir Ris Downtown East. Some of us played mahjong and the guys and me went "guitar-crazy" (as quoted by Xiaoxuan), while waiting for the rest to come.
2. Then came our barbecue! (I kept eating rice 'cause nobody cooked food for me. Lol!)
3. All of us decided not to sleep, so some of us started chatting about ghosts, demons, religion and whats-not, while the others played mahjong.
4. Had super early breakfast at 4am la!
5. By the time we went to watch the sunrise, many were already K.O.ed. Only Rachel, Ruiwen, Xiaoxuan, Weirong, Limpon and me went to wait for the sun to rise. However, Xiaoxuan and Limpon left earlier, leaving behind Rachel, Ruiwen and me to catch the sunrise. Unfortunately, clouds were covering the sun, but nevertheless, the morning was chilly and beautiful! (:
6. When Rachel, Ruiwen and me returned back to the chalet, ALL of us were K.O.ed and really went to sleep (though for 2 hours).
7. Rachel and me had a draw for our bets, 'cause we slept at the same time. Haha! Neither of us K.O. before the other.

Day Two:
1. We woke up and some continued with mahjong game while some played to guitar.
2. Then went to Escape together with Rachel, Lenny, Ruiwen, Yap Seng, and Limpon. Had hell lots of fun there (screaming)! Lol.
3. Waited for Xiangyu to come, then had dinner and went back to chalet to watch movie.
4. It was really siao watching The Exorcist with the 4Cians la. From a horror movie, we made it into a horror-comedy. But it was really freaky when the possessed person climbed down the stairs with blood in the mouth. FREAKY!
5. Then we celebrated Xiangyu's birthday, and continued with the movie marathon.
6. Had one hell of an UNO game with Diniy, and Fiza. Whack each other like crazy sia -- but by sabo-ing!
7. The Exorcist 2 was boring and not as good as its predecessor, so I fell asleep halfway, all the way to the next morning.

Day Three:
1. This one is funny. I woke up when I heard Biondi playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. LOL! Then Weirong, Terence Tay and Xiaoxuan told me they strummed the guitar so loud, but I didn't wake up! And I continued sleeping like nobody's business.
2. Then we watched TV and some played mahjong for the rest of the day, while Yongjie continued sleeping and sleeping until about an hour before we checked out la!
3. Yeah, then checked out at 12pm.

That should be all for the chalet!

Thinking of it now, I really wished the chalet was longer, maybe, at least a week. I'm really missing the times spent during the stay. The sunrise, the battle against fatigue, the aircon, the bed, the TV, the fun, the laughter, the cakes, the freedom, and most importantly the people (proudly my 4Cians)!

Those are the times that I'll definitely sweep my mind clean just to contain these memories.

When I reached home after the whole chalet, I started to think about after our O'Levels. And I really don't want to separate from my class. ):

Then there came Xiaoxuan's suggestion -- let's have 4C chalet every year, with Rod as our professional photographer! (:

Ahh, beautiful times!

~ ~ ~

Here are the pictures, though not many. I'm still waiting for Rod to send me the rest after he has processed them, especially the pictures for day one.


Morning at 6.15am


Morning at around 6.45am


Morning at 7am.


Morning at 7.15am


Morning at about 7.30am. Rachel took this photo, and I really like it! ^^

~ ~ ~

That should be all for the photos, will post the rest up once I get them.

I'll never forget the times in A1120, and I've never regretted being part of 4Chalet! :D Thanks a thousand, a million to the greatest guys.

Thanks a whole lot, 4Chalet! (:

No comments: