Monday 18 June 2007

Boring holidays.

You know, it's really weird when during school time, you'll start ranting that you wished the holidays were here.

But on the other hand, when we are in the midst of our desired holidays, we'd start whining about how boring the holidays are -- with nothing to do, nowhere to go, or else, bored of doing the same old thing at home over and over again.

But I'm kinda glad that I've finally done 70-80% of my Chemistry worksheets, though I'm not sure what Amath homework I have, and I don't really wanna give a damn about it.

Speaking of homework, there's Chemistry test on the first day school reopens, and there's definitely bonus marks for our Prelims if we do well for it. Gosh... I so want the marks!

Unfortunately, I can hardly find any motivation to study. And it's all because I want to enjoy my holidays before hell starts after this week!

Oh well... (:

~ ~ ~

Lifehouse's new album is out! And I think this album, is a lot better than the previous.



Here's an extract from the song "Storm":

If I could just see you, everything will be alright.
If I see you, the darkness will turn to light .

And I will walk on water,
And you will catch me if I fall.
And I will get lost into your eyes,
And everything will be alright.

I know everything is alright, everything's alright.

I'm still missing the times spent at chalet. Everything about it.

And that very beautiful morning...

No comments: