Thursday 21 June 2007

Of mornings and songs.

The last minute London trip was Ken & Nich's surprise for the holidays -- and the keywords here are... last minute.

Gosh, they're lucky to have a London trip as a surprise. How I wished I could join them!

Talked to Mr Nicholas Chew Ken Min, who was online, this morning at about 9.15am (Singapore time)! And he told me it was around 2.20am in London la.

And he was so "proud" of it that he was explaining a whole bunch of crap about Daylight Saving Time. God knows what the heck that system is for? Time's just time what, still need to save what time! (Though I wished I could turn back time)

You can call me dumb for not being able to comprehend such a theory. But can't help it, I don't know any pangsai about it man!

But hey, here's the catch, what's he doing online sooo early in the morning when the other half of him is sleeping? *Winks*

Oh well, obviously, the very FIRST question he asked me after conversing with him for more than 5 minutes was: "You've been skating a lot?"

Lol, as expected of him la ah. Anyway, kinda miss these great friends after not seeing them for more than a week already, and very used to skating/sliding with them. I'm sure Amirul kinda agrees with me too. (;

Anyhow, I wish to compose a song just like Amirul! Unfortunately, I just don't get the inspiration to write. He claimed that all I have to do is to let the words flow within me, but what I think is that, I just lack the focus to write!

I really wanna write this song I have in mind, and I know I will and I can! (:

No comments: