Thursday 11 September 2008

Free time wor!

Haha, okay, I shall do some blogging since I have some time before I go to church!

CEG outing was fun last night! Went to ChomChom for dinner, and ate till I was really really full! I'm surely and rapidly growing fatter.. Hahaha. The best part was after dinner man - and that is hanging out!

I just love hanging out man.. You know that feeling when you sit down and chat, take photos, laugh at each other's jokes and funny gestures - basically, enjoying the company!

Give me techs, give me cars and whatever other robotic stuff, I'll say I'll prefer the company of my friends and family (: And last but not least, Jesus!

Okay.. I really dunno what I can say. Oh ya! Can't wait for steamboat with Ivan later on, it's so gonna be fun, enjoyable, memorable!

And yes, CEG tomorrow! It's been sooo long since we last had one, just miss it! And Counter-Strike after CEG with Ivan... wooohooo!

Sad that Ivan's going off to NS.. Nelson too ): But I believe we're gonna make this one of the best days of their lives! (:

No comments: