Saturday 20 September 2008

Amazing




You're my everything
The reason I sing
You've taken me under Your wings
And closer to You I draw near

My life's in Your hands
My heart beats
In Your perfect love
My lips shall praise You
Adore You
And lifting my love I will sing

You're amazing
Never changing
Always with me
Enthroned within my soul
Overflowing
My heart offers
The deepest of honour and worship

Amazing

Jesus, You're so amazing.
For having my life changed.
Giving me a purpose in my once sinful life.
For having died on the cross, washing all my sins with your blood.

God, You're amazing.
Forgiving all my sins, giving me a new life.
Thank You for all that You have given.
That I can now use them to their fullest potential.

I love my craft, I love this God-given skill.
Use it to glorify Him, serve Him, love and worship Him.
Better than anything else in this world.
The best purpose of this entire world, simply 'cause it's God-given.

You're so amazing, it's beyond words to say.
Your presence so great, that eyes can never see.
Your love and mercy, no death can ever break.
Let me sing Your praise, You're so amazing.

No comments: