Tuesday 8 April 2008

Patriotism? I'm not in the army!

Usual update to keep the blog alive.. well, thought it'd be nice to keep some updates in since I'm quite free, and yeah, try to put a bit of effort in here la ah (:

Anyway, went for TP's Freshmen Orientation Workshop today, and well... first thing when I was there I thought I missed TK man! It dawned upon me - not that I was oblivious to it, but just that the feeling was extremely strong this time - that nowhere feels as home as TK man!

You know like... "I think TK people are still the best man!"

And at that point of time, I agreed with all my life and soul that secondary school life is the most memorable and enriching point in your education! (:

Looking around at the people (to be fair, it was just the first day of the orientation eh?), I just felt that they were incomparable to people I know in TK, eg. 4C! and TKBand.

Seriously, just felt a strong sense of attachment to the school (not that the school's that amazing, but yeah, more of the culture la), and really wanted to go back right away - just felt so proud to be part of the culture la!

I enjoy helping out in the Band than shout 4 hours of cheer -.-

Well.. miss TK la! Miss 4c, miss the lessons while I was still Sec4, miss the culture and all la!

Lazy to post pictures, but well, the message conveyed here is more important la eh? (:

Ciao!

No comments: