Thursday 10 April 2008

Not lovesick... just 4C-ick!

Wa sian man, I freaking miss school la! Won't say it's weird since I'm going back to TK almost everyday, but I just miss school while I was Sec4 la!

Miss the times we made the teachers frustrated.

Miss the times we joke with our teachers, and got a scolding instead.

Miss the times joking and laughing around with great friends of 4C.

Miss the times we did crazy things (April Fool's joke for the 2 form teachers!).

Miss class chalet!

Miss staying back everyday after school so much so we are so used to each other's presence.

Miss playing basketball with the 4C team.

Miss always not doing homework and then start copying homework the next morning (not an advisable solution eh? Haha)

What else do I miss? I really can't recall already... brains not thinking already!

But anyway, just miss everything about being a member of 4C (:

No comments: