Monday 26 November 2007

Renovation complete!

Ahhh! Finally done with blogger!

Was kinda annoyed since blogskins didn't have the skins I want (usual problem) and then I tried hopping to Livejournal, but that host is a no-no for me. I'm not really an IT savvy, so you can say I was behaving "noobish-ly" with Livejournal.

Nevertheless, I'm so happy that I managed to find this picture of Sasuke and Naruto fighting, and well, the picture sure fits a black background nicely!

I'm so not gonna change my skin for long after the torture I had to go through finding one. But anyway...!

Job scouting with Yjie and Bidi yesterday was a failure man... but Yjie found some lobang for us! So hopefully, we'll start work very soon. But even if it doesn't, I still have a pending job in the Ministry. Muahahahaha!

Hmm... only problem now is... what can I do for the rest of the day?

No comments: