Monday 26 November 2007

IT savvy (I mean... noob)

Damn, I know I'm a very slow piece of, you know... the Chinese would say 'frog in the well' but damn, I'm getting sick of Internet Explorer, and it's so... 'obiang' look.

Hence, I went to Mr. IT Savvy, Roddy to ask him about the new Internet Explorer7 (IE7), and whether he had tried it. But instead, he told me to use Mozilla Firefox (have been contemplating to use it) and here it goes, it's working wonders now man!

It loads so much faster than freakin' IE, looks more sleek, and since I just installed it I'm sure there'll be more functions that I'll soon discover. All hail Mozilla Firefox!

Now, watching anime/browsing webs can never be less fun! Thanks Rod! (:

Anyway, my posts have been kinda short, but heck, it's to keep this blog alive right? It's better to have short bursts of words to keep the blog running, than having a whole inspirational speech which might just slip off my mind in the midst of writing. So, not worth the risk, let's just do it this way!

Damn... I still gotta work on Firefox man. Not any problems, just want it to have a COOLer look. Hahaha.

Till then, ciao! (:

No comments: