Tuesday 29 May 2007

Two: Relaxed-man




I've always loved watching Ironman when I was young, and I still remember the other Ironman of which I can't remember the colour already. Anyway, I'm kind of excited to see the CG version of Ironman, compared to the cartoon ones I saw when I was a lot younger!

If I'm not wrong, hopefully, it'll be out by the end of this year. Hopefully.

~ ~ ~

Oh yes! Chinese O'Levels is over, though we can't definitely say it is over yet, 'cause whether it's over or not, depends on the results that will be released around August, I suppose.

I'll just hope that I'll get the result that I (or maybe all of us) want.

Oh well, truncated lessons are starting tomorrow, and let's pray hard that I'll not fall asleep during lessons! I know I'm not the only person, but I was commented by one of the teachers that I always fall asleep in class.

Gosh, you know how hard it is to fight against fatigue. I know teachers will always say: "Sleep early then!", "Take the initiative to excuse yourself to the toilet to freshen up yourself", "If you think you are tired, we teachers are tired too. But if we can tahan, so can you!"

Or even any other reasons along that line.

Anyhow, gotta sleep earlier today.

Ciao! (:


Sail away, it's time to leave.
Rainy days, are yours to keep.
Fade away, the night is calling my name.
You will stay, I'll sail away.

No comments: