Tuesday 2 September 2008

Back!

Woah, this blog post is rare... like RARE! Hahaha.

It has been so long since I last posted on this blog; and it's also been quite long since I went around reading people's blogs. I think I should start including blogging as part of my workplan also! Haha.

I can't believe it! I haven't been blogging for... one, two, close to 2 months already! Goodness. Even Darren or Fe blogs more than me! I ought to be spanked in the butt. Hahaha, sorry just spouting some nonsense to relief my mind over matters.

Anyway, enough of nonsense... I wonder what's on my mind? Haha, I don't know. So weird...

It's 1.51AM now, and am gonna have dinner with Ivan and the others at 8PM later! I can't wait man, have been wanting to talk to Ivan since dunno when. Haha. Something inside just keeps telling me that it's gonna be a great time spent with Ivan! (:

I love playing the guitar.. it's so good (no, I'm not saying I'm good. Hahaha)! Seriously, I don't think I have a voice. I think the guitar has taken over my voicebox as my vocals, and my voice as taken up the role as supporting actor to my main actor - the guitar!

Truthfully, I'm loving my guitar, I'm loving the sound, I'm loving this craft that God has given me! To others it might seem as if I'm just playing notes, strumming chords, plucking strings... but no, to me, it's more than that.

As I play my guitar, deep in my heart every single strum represents my heartbeat, and every sound projected is a cry to God. You know.. I gotta tell you all how I feel playing the guitar is to me!

I so feel peaceful whenever I play on my guitar (:

While I listen to music, when I close my eyes, put all focus on my ears, I really can hear the heartbeat of the music. Haha. I'm not saying the human heartbeat kind of heartbeat, but really, the move, the feel, the essence, the emotions and effort put inside the music.

Simply amazing.. the craft to play and to hear. Praise the Lord for such a skill given to me! (:

I love the present, but I very well miss much of the past, and am very excited for the future too. See, in just a sentence, I have three different feelings. That's why.. it feels weird. Haha.

Many things have happened (not bad ones though), so many thoughts running through my mind, so many things to say.. don't think I can finish all in one post. Haha.

That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments: