Sunday 22 June 2008

Of revelations and inspiration.

I'm feeling exhausted already, my eyes are closing, and my head's dropping (not dead! Hahaha) soon. It always happens every night after service. But well, what does it say... It just says I go all out for service every weekend!

That's what I like: Sometimes you might be tired, but whenever there's service, you go all out. You praise all out, you worship all out, you show an all-out love towards God. And good news, He touches you back with His presence, and your tiredness is drained away after that. You feel refreshed, you feel recharged, you feel fuller. Wow!

But surely, it truly is a pleasure to be radical about praising and worshipping God. Radical about loving God! (:

On the other hand, I feel so spiritually recharged after reading Matt Redman's The Unquenchable Worshipper. Man, this book is great! When I was reading the introduction of the book - I haven't even started on the main content yet - I just had to put down the book, pick up my guitar and start worshipping!

The introduction itself is already so amazing, what more will the main contents by Matt himself do?

The power of worship, the heart of worship is so simple yet sophisticated. But once you are able to grasp it, I believe one will definitely be a great musician and worshipper of superb influence, and of course, powerful anointing of God.

Anyway, that's what I've been working on, and I'm envisioning myself to grow even stronger in that. I WILL reach a new level of worshipping, and definitely, closeness to God.

That's the ultimate goal of worshipping. It's not about ourselves really, it's simply between you and God - just like how a boyfriend would sing love songs to his girlfriend - just that it's a much different and mightier relationship this time!

And I believe when you are able to set this relationship right through worshipping, people will feel the anointing of God, and will be touched by it. That's what I wanna achieve after focusing on God Himself - to touch other people's hearts and change their lives, and not just provide them with good music!

My goal, my dream, my vision.

What great revelation God dropped me today!

However, God always wants us to step out of our comfort zone and stretch ourselves further! I guess God wants me to grow more. I feel God telling me that, as long as you just aim further, and dream bigger, whatever visions and dreams you have had before the latest one (and these visions/dreams are still burning and lasting), He will make them come true for me.

As long as I have that conviction, he'll pull me through. Well, simple and short, being absolutely radical!

This is God's test of faith, and He loves that, Amen! (:

~~

Enough of myself! Haha.

Now, I really look up to our leaders man. They're great people, I feel.

Anyway, as I grow more in the LORD, as I grow in understanding, I come to feel more and more of our leaders' burden. I can't explain that burden in precise detail, but I can feel it's weight. It's not pressing on me entirely, but I'm slowly feeling it's pressure already.

I have this feeling of doing whatever I can for our leaders. No matter how small this task can be, no matter how wide the range of the task is (from setting up premises all the way to handling people), I wanna do whatever I can for them.

And to me, if it was to go that one extra mile to earn a smile on a face, to earn a brightful countenance, I wouldn't mind! The simplest of all things is love. Love can be shared in many many various ways. And yeah.. I have this great feeling. As long as it's something simple, and it can bring a smile on my leaders, or even brighten up their day, I'll go all out to do it!

Seriously, I feel it's a great thing being with leaders. A great thing to be with men and women of God. They are one of the best people to learn from to draw closer to God; and of course, pastors are the best! (:

From reading Ivan's blog, to having a chat with Samantha or even Fedora, or even talking to my brothers Boxue or Darren! Haha! Including pastors' or our ZGL's sermons, all the way to God's revelations. These are really words for growth. Growth in character, growth in spiritual being. That's just amazing!

Yep, I think that's all I wanna say. There's something I have in my heart that weighs heavily in depth and meaning, and I know it'll be something powerful. But catch is, what is it that weighs so heavily in meaning?

How do I explain this.. I feel it's weight, but I can't feel it's form. Yes, form.

Well, shall do what I should be doing to find out eh? Hahaha.

I'm gonna grow, and grow, and grow, and grow non-stop with everyone else! We're all in this together! ((:

No comments: