Sunday 15 June 2008

Faith & love

I gotta type all these overflowing feelings inside me man, before it diminishes and I'm lost for words to explain it again! Haha.

Okay, so here goes...

Now, last time, whenever I was in a good and GREAT mood, I'd always feel like doing something good to people, or so-called bless them. Thinking about how people would feel loved, it surely made me want to do it more! However, it was hard to go about doing it, 'cause when I'm down to it, I'd start to feel draggy, I'd start to feel unwilling.

And eventually, I'd just set it aside, and forget a whole lot about it. I wouldn't even bother revisiting the thoughts again.

But now, with the love of Christ, everything's possible! Amen. I feel that power, I feel that love, and like what Ps Joakim shared today, when you do unto others, the anointing of God will flow into you. It's great, and I'm feeling just that!

Now, I seriously don't find it a chore to do something little to people! It doesn't require a large amount of effort, and it can all start with a simple SMS!

So... is falling into a relationship what you call real love? Well, it can be. But will it last? Well maybe, maybe not.

So what's real love? I'd say it's about caring for others, showering them with concern, and being significant to them, not just being important. LOVE, STARTS FROM OURSELVES. Blessing/giving them without asking in return. And when you do so, you'll feel loved, I promise(:

Yes, I agree it might not be easy for starters, but it starts with something small, something minute but it can be significant to others (:

Well, I'm seriously but a starter too! But guess what...

It all starts with that little step of faith!

No comments: