Thursday 24 April 2008

Random days.

Hi everyone! A short post to keep the blog alive!(:

3 days into Poly, and tomorrow will be my fourth day! Haha, well, I don't think Poly life is easier than JC actually. Depending on the course la, Some you really have to study and understand the text, while some are just depending on whether you have the brains or not! Haha.

But overall, I'll be expecting something different in the next 3 years of my life! ((:

Can't wait for a few more days when the end of weekdays approach and nearing to the start of weekends! (:

~ ~

Anyway, some tag replies:

Rashidah: Silence, I'll KILL you! Hahaha!

Sherry: It's okay (: People learn from their dumbness. x) Haha, kidding kidding!

Fedora: Haha, I don't know about that! Don't bother trying to find out also ^^ Don't mention la, ain't that what friends are for? (:

~ ~

That's all for today! See ya guys around soon !

P.S. Having fun writing this post and whatever else with my Tablet PC! ^ ^ Oh what fun! ((:

No comments: