Wednesday 2 January 2008

Who'd have known a year has gone.

[Now listening: Stop and Stare by OneRepublic]

2 days into the year 2008, and I still don't feel the change at all!

Weird, I'd say, maybe it's 'cause of the seemingly long holidays after O's that it makes, you know... me still in the holiday mood. Okay, I don't know what I'm talking 'cause I'm supposed to explain "why I'm still stuck in year 2007".

Maybe my lack of sleep has dragged my timing so slowly that I'm 2 months away from the so-called year 2008.

Apparently, I'm still not over stuff that have happened throughout the past 365 days (lazy to name each and every one), but well, miss 'em and will not forget 'em!

Anyways, best wishes to each and everyone for the new year, and those who are going for PAE, have fun (truthfully)! (:

For the rest who have not decided to join PAE -- be it to slack more, or have decided to join Polytechnic -- continue to have fun and well, have fun! Haha.

Ah well... thinking about it, almost everyone will be in school in 7/8 hours time, while I'll still be lazing in bed. But what really bothers me is that... I'll be so damn bored and more importantly, miss the company I had during the entire 2 months of break.

You know, all the outings, staying overnight outside home and stuff... not to forget class chalet and whatever memorable events that happened in the 2 months.

And one more thing... 4 years have really passed that damn quickly, and now we've gotta go our separate ways. But no matter how, hope the bond that was established in the 4 years will still remain, and... still have time together!

But right now, a GREAT, BIG thanks to all these peeps for everything:






Rock my life! (:

~

Stop and stare,
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared,
But I've become what I can't be, oh

Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see

No comments: